An event that will allow you to experience the best of national and international cuisine, wine & tequila with world-class golf in this unique and exclusive destination that is Punta Mita in Riviera Nayarit.
- 3 nights accommodation in the hotel of your choice in Punta Mita: Four Seasons Punta Mita or The St Regis Punta Mita Resort .
- Ground transportation airport- hotel- airport
- Daily breakfast at restaurant
- Participation in The Punta Mita Golf Cup over 2 days or for non-golfers two 60-minute massages
- All Food & Beverages at the Gourmet & Golf events: Opening Cocktail on Thursday, Lunch and Dinner on Friday, Lunch on Saturday, Clossing Dinner on Saturday & Sunday Farewell brunch.
- Cooking classes and wine tastings
- Participation in The Punta Mita Golf Cup over 2 days.
- Gourmet & Golf welcome kit.
- All Food & Beverages at the Gourmet & Golf events:
- Opening Cocktail on Thursday, Lunch and Dinner on Friday, Lunch on Saturday, Clossing Dinner on Saturday & Sunday Farewell brunch.
- Cooking classes and wine tastings.
- Opening night event on Thursday.
- Friday’s lunch and choose from any of the Gourmet Dinners in Punta Mita
- A special gourmet lunch on Saturday
- Closing dinner on Saturday night
- Farewell Sunday Brunch
Started with the Mexican golfer’s enthusiasm for helping people with limited means. Through the Foundation, Lorena is looking to create new opportunities for children and teenagers with social and economic disadvantages, offering them an integral development in education, sports, health and personal development. For almost four years, the Foundation has been supporting different projects benefiting children and teenagers in México.
Punta Mita Hospital Foundation is the English version of Fundacion Punta Mita Apoyo a la Salud, A.C [PMAS]. It is a non-profit Mexican legal entity with a mission to support the community by granting the highest level and access of medical care to everyone in Punta Mita and the surrounding areas of Mexico.
The vision of the Foundation is to consistently improve the healthcare delivery and quality to local residents and visitors. They strive to help patients in need offset their costs and improve hospital services.